Engineering Business and Freehold/PropertyAltona North, Victoria
- For SaleStatus
- Altona NorthLocation
Building and Construction Business & Property Manufacturing/Engineering
Offered for the first time as owners are looking to retire, this Mechanical and Construction engineering business has been operating for over 45 years.
This company has worked all over Victoria with projects in WA, SA and NSW.
The business has a variety of qualified employees comprising of pipe welders, pipe fitters, mechanical fitters, boilermakers, crane drivers, riggers, trades assistants, construction supervisors, to name but a few, and their areas of expertise include:
* Fabrication & installation of pipe work in carbon steel, stainless steel and various alloys of any schedule and diameter.
* Fabrication of pressure vessels, Heat exchanges and tanks.
* Ship repairs
* Module fabrication.
* Structural steel fabrication and installation.
* Underground pipe work.
* Plant relocation and upgrade.
* Plant maintenance.
* Project management.
* On and Off Shore Gas Field Rig maintenance and capital works
* Construction Services
* Mechanical Installations
The business has a freehold attached approximately 1.4 acres and an extensive list of plant / equipment.
Further information can be provided upon expressing interest in the business. Please note that a confidentiality agreement must be signed and further information will be required before any information is released.
The owner will be informed about every enquiry and reserves the right not to disclose information.
Business sales price is $1,800,000 and Freehild $3,500,000