Calorie Controlled Meals | High-Volume Catering BusinessArndell Park, New South Wales
- For SaleStatus
- Arndell ParkLocation
- New South WalesState
Catering Food/Beverage Takeaway Food Wholesalers
Great Opportunity with huge business growth potential.
This business has had a long-established reputable catering base that has operated for over thirteen years. In 2018 this business diversified into the Calorie Controlled Marketplace, and have since supplied over 100,000 meals in this space. Distributing in partnership with gyms, they have a solid and growing customer base that extends through to the Mid North Coast NSW.
This business is perfectly situated in a high demand and growth area in Sydney’s western suburb and comes with a fully fitted out full commercial kitchen and a cool-room one can only dream about. They have a long-established loyal customer base, they offer a menu with a focus on “fresh is best”, with over 90% of the menu provided cooked on site. They prepare to order from their menu and also work with their customer base offering a bespoke service catering to any special functions that may arise. Currently open 5 days a week, the new owner could explore the opportunity to open evenings and take the business to the next level.
• Prime position in busy Sydney suburb
• Quality fit out Kitchen with large cool-room
• Great reputation
• Great local and corporate customer base
• Very reasonable rent for the area. (approx. $1100 per week + GST)
• Excellent landlord and relationship
• Consistent weekly turnover
• Corporate Catering, servicing a solid catering customer base approximately 80
• Calorie Controlled meals – supplied over 100K meals since July 2018
• CRM and Order Management Online System built to support Calorie Controlled Meals
• Trained staff
• Includes all IP and unique menus
Business Growth Potential Opportunity:
- No restrictions on trading hours, can run 24/7
- We are in an area that is growing with further opportunities to develop relationships with big brand business
- Opportunity to diversify kitchen space, ie cooking classes in the evenings/weekends
- Private catering options
- Direct to customer opportunities’ – supported by online APP already developed
- Grow the Online presence for Catering
The current owner has invested a lot of effort to grow this business since starting this business in 2007. This business is a respected and well organised operation and an organised kitchen, with friendly well-trained staff. The business has grown steadily from the start with still further growth to be achieved. Potential further opportunities include:
• Online marketing
• Local marketing such as through sample offering
• New services such as delivery direct to consumer
This business is beautifully presented and ready for a new owner to take over the reins. It would most likely suit an owner/operator. The current owner is motivated to sell due to other commitments so this could be a very good opportunity for the right person.
Asking Price: Price for a quick sale at $375K Plus SAV
A trial period can be negotiated, and the owner will enter a non-compete agreement.
Enquire now for an inspection and a great opportunity not to be missed!