Business DescriptionOn the market to sell is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a successful regional IGA Located 2 ½ hours drive from Adelaide . This is a busy shop, a centre point of this regional town.
IGA Boolero is a full-range supermarket offering value for money with everyday low prices on fresh produce, meat, deli and groceries. This supermarket is owned by a group operating various businesses and would work in a similar setup or to be owned by an owner-operator. The business is currently Semi Managed by one owner who travels back and forth from Adelaide and along with a manager ( local Booleroo resident).
Turnover – Consistently over 1.6 million for several years
• Established in the mid 1900s this store has a long history and association with the local community
• Consistently over 1.6 million for several years
• Well-presented and maintained. Nothing to spend. Just walk in and make money
• The only supermarket in the surrounding community area (of over 500 ) enjoying loyal customer patronage as well as passing tourist & visitor traffic on main highway/tourist route.
• Full training & operational manuals available to new owner (s)
• Ideal sole operator, family or partnership venture
• Semi managed, this independent supermarket would benefit even more by an astute operator who is willing to work hands-on in this store. Currently, one owner works in the business for approx. 20 hours per week
• Includes SA lotto agency
The business is to be sold with Freehold valued at $200,000
Own Due Diligence is required
For a discussion or a comprehensive Business Profile please call your Local Business Broker Shweta Tripathi on 0432 591 529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Alternatively, you could leave an enquiry in the spaces provided and we will be in touch with you.