Business DescriptionThis impeccably presented and well equipped licensed cafe is located in the thriving heart of Ascot – home to cafes, restaurants, boutiques and racing carnivals.
With its long, secure lease, regular customer base and the approval to open for night trading if desired, an experienced operator with passion and vision will have this business humming again and cash-in on such a relatively small investment.
• Fully licensed fine food cafe only 5 km from Brisbane CBD
• Busy Brisbane social precinct and iconic tourist location
• Indoor + covered alfresco and footpath dining for 60 people
• 3 years lease remaining plus 2 x 5 year options
• Walk in cold room, great kitchen and quality fit out
Current weekly sales averaging around $11,000 per week are a far cry from the days where sales were much higher, and there is no reason why new owners can't return it to the thriving business it was.
The cafe location and alcohol license provide an opportunity to stay open later for Tapas and/or evening dining and also to cater for the after race day crowd.
Nothing more needs to be spent on this very well presented and superbly located café.
The asking price is now just $65,000 as the owners want an immediate sale.