Business DescriptionA growing established boutique Deli business for sale in a very appealing market style setting! Well frequented and surrounded by complementary businesses such as a butcher, baker and coffee shop. The deli serves vegetables, fruit and premade foods. The business is growing and has become a favorite shopping place for locals, with quick and convenient access for customers, and prices that are competitive with the supermarkets.
The setting is one of Brisbane’s longest thoroughfares, which is well known, and to add, the genre attracts more than just locals.
Appealing deli products, cheeses and processed meats make up part of the business, and is experiencing phenomenal growth. The shop sells premade food, and sandwiches to order, prepared by their staff, with foods that are made from their own product to minimize waste. There's a huge potential for a juice bar, an easy addition. Fresh flowers are also retailed.
It's a great little business with easy entry for food lovers. A glance at the gross profit certainly makes it worth a call to view this delightful business. Currently manager run under the direction of the owner.
- Plenty of Parks for customers.
- Gross Rent is 9% of the Turnover.
- Lease has 3 years plus 2 x 5 year options
- Turnover is $38,000 + per week
- 100% Mark-up on majority of products sold
- High percentage repeat business from returning customers
- Business has a manager under the direction of the Seller.
- Seller is consolidating as he has other business interests
- Employees are well trained and likely to stay on when the business is sold
- Training and Orientation offered to the Buyer by the Seller
- Open 7 days per week
- 800 Likes on Facebook
Selling Price Business: $130,000 Plus $40,000 Stock. Gross Profit: Between $15,000 and $20,000 per week.
Broker: Ray Douglas 0411 428 776 /firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this Deli Fruit and Vegetable business for sale please complete the Confidentiality Agreement quoting business reference number #0719.