Business DescriptionA most sought after Irrigation and Pump supply business has become available for sale. A lucrative opportunity to capitalize on an established business specializing in the servicing of all commercial, residential and farming irrigation requirements. A huge irrigation and pump showroom is set up and well presented supporting retail for a complete range of gardening watering needs, basic poly, nylon and PVC fittings, through to the most complex, sophisticated pumps and irrigation and pumping systems for heavy-duty, industrial application.
Retailing basic irrigation equipment for home, commercial, the business has a firm reputation for anything in the way of irrigation and water solutions. Products range from DIY home irrigation to agricultural farming, nurseries as well as plumbing and trade requirements.
The business offers supplies and design solutions for other liquids such as chemicals, herbicides, pesticides or petrol, that need to be distributed, transported or stored. Their stock holding is renowned for its large range of pumps, parts, expertise and advice. The business has experienced continual growth as the need for cheap effective irrigation solutions are becoming more important and understood by all sectors of the economy including municipalities, farming, industrial and residential.
Well run and firmly established in the market place, this business offers constantly high demand product, with very little competition in the heightened level of this field. Just released on the market, first to see will buy. Step in and and continue to trade.
- A reputation that has been established through years of service to all communities.
- Well experienced trained specialist staff component.
- Excellent prospects for growth as Climate Change increases dry and arid conditions
- Sales and Service specialists
- Supplies irrigation fittings, pumps, tanks and hoses
- Includes Ponds, aquariums, fire equipment drip and sprinkler irrigation and tools
- Ideal business for someone that wants to help the community address the water scarcity
- Training provided.
- Owner retiring
- Brick and mortar backed up with an active online component
- Well positioned geographically.
Selling Price Business: $650,000 plus $450,000 SAV
Broker: Ray Dye 0411 428 776 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about this irrigation and pump supply business for sale, please complete the Confidentiality Agreement quoting Business Ref# 1819.