Business DescriptionHomeAndLiving.net.au - online dropship business selling a range of products across the following categories: furniture, home, kids, health & beauty, electronics, outdoor, and petcare. Business is 100% dropship, no physical stock on hand.
ASKING PRICE: $100,000
Sales figures as follows:
- 2018 YTD Sales (10 months): $323,860
- 2018 YTD Profit (10 months): $49,837 (avg of $5,000 per month)
- e-commerce business selling mainly furniture, mattresses, appliances, and homewares.
- No physical stock, everything is dropshipped from Australian warehouses
- Business first established in 2016
- Current business operations require 10-15 hours of owner's time per week
- Owner's responsibilities include filling orders, sending tracking, checking stock levels with suppliers, customer service, maintaining social media, and advertising (Facebook, Google, Email)
- Home based business requiring minimal external resources
- Strong supplier relationships
- Great products range
- Very well established customer base and social media following
- Can be operated from anywhere in Australia
- Website built on Shopify
- PayPal, Stripe, AfterPay, and ZipPay used for payments
- Domains included:
SOCIAL MEDIA/ DATABASES
- Facebook (21k followers)
- Instagram (1k followers)
- MailChimp (4.5k subscribers)
REASON FOR SALE
- Current owner has other business interests that leave her without enough time to run this business to its full potential.
Contact Cameron Ryan of Boyd Ryan Business Sales & Consultants on 0411 145 114 for a confidential discussion about this business. Please quote reference BR1354.
This is another Boyd Ryan Business Sales & Consultants Exclusive Listing...