Business DescriptionCurrently operated by casual employees and making a small profit. Sale Price $150k.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to purchase an established & well positioned Oliver Brown Cafe with loads of potential. The foundations have been laid. All that's needed now is a hard- working owner/manager to refine the business and capitalize. The business cost $450k to establish and is now for sale at a 1/3 of that cost.
Features & Benefits:
• Very attractive cafe with high quality equipment, fittings & fitout.
• Excellent Location near the main entrance to this very busy shopping centre.
• The Business is breaking even being operated by casual staff. An owner/manager can reduce labour hours to receive an income for him/herself while they build this business to achieve it's potential.
• Long lease with reasonable terms & conditions. 5 years remaining.
• Currently using all casual staff who are happy to remain.
• A franchise with Oliver Brown. A highly regarded award winning franchise group.
• Full initial & ongoing training provided by the franchisor.
• Low asking price $150k. 1/3 of establishment cost.
The Vendor purchased the business thinking that it will provide his family additional income under management. He is a professional working in a demanding full time job. He soon learned that Café businesses are best managed by their owners. It’s been a difficult time for him trying to manage the business through employees while keeping his job and trying to raise his family. So, he has decided to sell the business at a huge discounted price and allow someone else the opportunity to take over the and realize the potential that this business offers.
So, this business is suitable for a high energy owner/manager wanting to operate a highly popular Cafe concept franchise.