Business DescriptionFirst year, Owner Earnings $215k - Asking Price $625,000
This is a Franchise with one of the Largest Kids Play Centres in Australia. It was established one year ago and is doing excellent business and continues to grow. Unfortunately, the current owners have to move back to their homeland for family reasons and have reluctantly listed this business for sale.
• Excellent Return on Investment.
• Business cost more than $1mil to establish. Being sold at a substantial discount.
• Good profits with potential to improve further. One year old. Trading well.
• A Franchise with the Largest playground group in Australia
• Includes a Cafe with a full kitchen that seats 120 people. Potential for Catering after hours.
• Long lease available.
• No experience required. Full training provided
• Dedicated and energetic owner will certainly improve. Loads of potential.
• High population area with mostly young families – North Western Sydney
• Good trained staff who are willing to stay
• All equipment is only one year old. 4 more years of depreciation remaining.
• Continual head office support & ongoing training
Buyer needs to be approved by the franchisor and complete training
This business is suitable for smart capable owner/manager willing to work hard to maximize it's full potential. A skilled owner with marketing flair will continue to grow this business and reap greater rewards.