Business DescriptionThis long-established Hunter Valley Service Station and General Store with newsagency and café boasts only three owners in 85 years. This excellent and rare freehold opportunity has arisen due to the current Owner turning their focus to their core (and non-competing) business.
The business provides friendly and professional service to the local residents, mining community and the burgeoning tourist trade.
• Currently fully managed would also suit owner-operator, partnership or family run business
• Underground tanks in great condition with certification
• As new bowsers/hoses, covered under canopy
• Location is a busy road used by residents, workers and tourists
• Trades from early morning to 6pm
• Employees – run under management (refer to agent for more details)
• Fuel sales average 104,000L p/month approx. and growing
• Strong demonstrable profitability and consistent sales growth
• Large 2100m2 approx site with lots of parking
For more information about this exciting opportunity contact Rick Di Mecola of Merchant Business Brokers on 0478 104 777.
Business Features / Snapshot
- Off Street Parking: 12
- Carparking Notes: Ample parking for customers