Business DescriptionConvenience Store for sale in Brisbane regional area. Current Turnover $11,500 per week (Av $600,000 p.a.) Well-known Friendly Grocer supermarket brand. Some terms will be considered to the right Buyer. Established General Dealer business for approx. 20 years. This is a large shop and the only convenience store in the town, and in a 20km radius area. Well known to locals as their local convenience shop.
• Prime location of business on the main road
• Fully equipped and equipment in good working order
• Large Shop – Scope to increase grocery range, or introduce more food varieties
• Turnover steady & consistent – all season business
• 2 Weeks Training Provided after Take-Over
• Ease of operation – Cash business
• This is not a Franchise – The business is owned and run by the Owner.
• Low Rental - Well Positioned Store and Good Lease Terms
• Suits Sole Trader, Couple or Partners – No specialised skills required
The business is well priced. The owner is offering some terms to the right Buyer. Well worth viewing!
Coominya is a rural town in the Somerset Region of Queensland - 2 km west of the Wivenhoe Dam and 20 km south-east of a main town, Esk. The offering provides an ideal opportunity to acquire an extremely well-priced, long established, local Supermarket that facilitates enjoyment of a country lifestyle in Queensland Hinterland.
Broker: Paul Nicholas Tel 0410 699 255