Wagait Beach Supermarket – Freehold with Fuel, Liquor and Hardware SalesDarwin, Northern Territory
- For SaleStatus
- Northern TerritoryState
- Expressions of Interest over $1 millionPrice
Convenience Store Service Station Supermarket Takeaway Food
Wagait Beach Supermarket is a well-established, popular one-stop-shop comprising a convenience style supermarket, fast-food servery, bottle-shop, postal services and fuel outlet. The business is the only one of its nature on the Cox Peninsula and has been servicing the Wagait Beach and Belyuen Communities since 1988 for their fuel, grocery, hardware and fast food needs as well as an ever expanding range of other services added over recent years including Postal Services, ATM and Centrelink Access. With the recent settling of the long running Kenbi land claim, which has restricted development of Wagait Beach for years, the upside for the business is enormous.
Key features of the business include:
* Freehold business opportunity 2.5 acres includes all improvements and facilities.
* Multi-million dollar annual turnover.
* High quality staff in place – many have been there for years.
* No franchise fees.
* Fuel & Takeaway Alcohol sales – these businesses are VERY rare.
* Minimal local competition – the only business of its type on the peninsula.
* Replacement value of the facilities and land included is enormous.
* Long term loyal, repeat client base.
This opportunity is as rare as they come – freehold title, fuel, liquor, hardware and grocery sales with an established local clientele and massive upside as development begins to occur on the Cox Peninsula with the settling of the Kenbi Land Claim. Act now and call for more information and to receive a full business profile. Contact Andrew Hahn now on 08 8941 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed Agent: AL1041, 43 Cavanagh Street, Darwin