Promoted Material Franchise Opportunity in Darwin! 350 stores internationally!Darwin, Northern Territory
- For SaleStatus
- Northern TerritoryState
Clothing/Accessories Franchise Retailer Wholesale
In a $50 billion promoted marketing industry, this Franchisor is proud to sit on the “No 1” spot
The Franchisor specializes in programs to meet business promotion budgets, offering marketing programs that result in growth for their business.
The business shop front centres around offering promotional products that bear a name, image, brand identity, logo or message.
Product range includes, but not limited to:
• garment printing
• custom apparel
• promotional products
• screen-printing products
Features of the Franchise include:
• A Turnkey Investment
• Top Rated: Ranked #1 in Category
• B2B Model: Promotes repeat business and strong customer base
• Proven Track Record: With nearly 350 locations globally, the model just works
• Private Online Stores: Ordering available 24/7 so customers have reliable access
• Brand Equity: “The Premier Promotional Marketing Partner” for businesses
• Simple Start-up: No industry experience required for franchisees
• Ongoing resources after the store is open.
• 35-year transferable franchise agreement
Franchisees own their own business but will never be alone throughout their franchising journey.
All new franchisees will receive an intensive five-week training process to show them the proven systems and processes, as well as provide guidelines and tips for achieving the highest level of franchising success. The five-week training program features specialized phases, including:
• A two-week introductory training program located at their corporate headquarters in the USA
• After the initial two-week training, franchisees will receive an additional three weeks of training at their store location.
Start-up Support includes:
• Demographic studies to choose the best possible store location
• Lease negotiations and store build-out assistance
• In-depth review and analysis of your financial performance
• Actionable recommendations to keep your location running at its best
Do you think this sounds like the ideal business for you, please contact:
0438 189 657