Business DescriptionHave You Heard About The Bird?
We’re proudly West Australian and have been serving up fun times and fun food since 1976. Our brand started with a simple idea, to bring the lovingly hand-seasoned Rotisserie Chicken with a unique blend of Mediterranean spices to West Aussies.
Fast forward and over 40 years later, for the love of food, our menu has expanded to a delectable mix of classics and new favourites. Our legendary, slow-cooked Rotisserie Chicken still remains to be cooked in a proper rotisserie oven (we are one of the only few places that still cook with this technique). We freshly prepare, and hand-bread our deliciously crunchy Crunchified Chicken each day, cooked in WA sourced Canola Oil. Not to mention our moist and juicy Tempta Breast Fillet burgers, WA’s favourite chips, irresistible Hawaiian Pack, Loaded Chips and Roadies on the go!
Karratha is a city in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, adjoining the port of Dampier.
Karratha’s economic base includes iron ore operations of the Rio Tinto Group, sea-salt mining, ammonia export operations, North West Shelf Natural Gas Project, Australia’s largest natural resource development and the newest Natural Gas Project called Pluto LNG which is situated adjacent the existing North West Shelf LNG facility.
Chicken Treat Karratha is located in Karratha’s largest shopping centre in the Pilbara, Karratha City, which has major food and grocery retailers and department store chains. The centre also services the neighbouring towns of Dampier, Wickham and Roebourne.
Features and Benefits:
• Chicken Treat is one of Western Australia’s largest fast food chains and is currently in double digit growth
• Prominent location, in Karratha City
• Long lease in place with a 10-year option to renew
• Consistent sales performance in a dynamic local market
• FY19 is the most profitable year so far, an indication of the resurgent local economy
• Average weekly sales FY19 $27,000
• Loyal and growing customer base
• Experienced team in place
• Owner-Operators only, ideally suited to a partnership/family
• No experience necessary, full initial training and ongoing support provided
For more information, please contact 08 6277 0345 or email email@example.com
WA Business Sales & Valuations
Licensee: Dominus Capital Pty Ltd I 71867