Business DescriptionSituated in the Liverpool Council area approximately 10 minutes’ drive from Liverpool. The location is one of the developing areas close to the proposed Western Sydney International Airport.
• A double storey property which includes a childcare centre on the lower level and a 4 bedroom residence on the upper level.
• Land size 695m2
• Childcare centre established since 2000
• Nice park nearby which is utilised by the centre
• 26 licensed places – DA approval to convert residence to an additional 8 places
• Ages 0 – 5
• Operating ours 6.30am - 6.30pm
• High occupancy
• Numerous options for the purchaser
A lifestyle opportunity for owner operators. Rarely do freehold centres with a residence come on to the market in this area. The property and business combined have an asking price range of $1.65m to $1.85m and the vendor has requested we present all genuine offers for consideration