Business DescriptionSituated in the Liverpool Council area in a suburb approximately 10 minutes’ drive from Liverpool. The location is one of the developing areas close to the proposed Western Sydney International Airport.
• A double storey property which includes a childcare centre on the lower level and a 4 bedroom residence on the upper level.
• Land size 695m2
• Childcare centre established since 2000
• Nice park nearby which is utilised by the centre
• 26 licensed places
• Ages 0 – 5
• Operating ours 6.30am - 6.30pm
• Numerous options for the purchaser
An opportunity for owner operators. Rarely do freehold centres with a residence come on to the market in this area. The property and business combined have an asking price of $1,550,000