Business DescriptionThis impressive restaurant is situated in the grounds of one of the Hunter Valleys many beautiful vineyards.
The business was established in June 2011 and has enjoyed strong trade and received fantastic reviews. Unfortunately, both chefs left the business in late March 2019 and rather than replace the chef, the owner (who is also the landlord) has decided to close the doors and retire.
For sale is all the assets required to run the business valued at approximately $105,000. This includes all furniture, kitchen equipment etc. The trading name, website and a database of customers is included.
- Very impressive restaurant with great fit out, including a wood fire pizza oven
- Turnover for 2018 was approx. $830,000
- The restaurant opened on the 25th June 2011
- Lease: 3 years + 3 year option
- Floor space: approx 180 sqm inside + storage and 100 sqm outside all under cover
- Rent $100,000.00 + GST including outgoings (except building insurance)
- Ceased trading 26th March 2019 due to chefs leaving and owner deciding to retire
- The business numbers within the top 20 on TripAdvisor in the Greater Newcastle Area
- The business had enjoyed a mix of visitors and local patrons. Four months after closing the phone is still ringing for bookings.
- Seating for 60 inside and 40 outside
- A cellar door is also located on the property
The owner is looking for an experienced operator who has a passion for good food and the Hunter region. The owner will assist the purchaser in whatever way he can as having a tenant who is successful is in his best interest.
Considering that the business has recently stopped trading we are asking only $140,000 which includes assets valued at approx. $105,000, the database of clients and the opportunity to continue running a business that had been turning over approx $830,000 p/a. All serious offers will be considered.
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, call Matt Grech on 0408 299 888
*Location description may be approximate and images may not be representative of actual business for sale.
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF