Business DescriptionThis popular inner suburban café and restaurant serves authentic cuisines and street food from Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
Located in Inner Melbourne suburb (20 mins from the city fringe) in a shopping centre village next to the railway station. This business is surrounded by professional offices, general store, Australia Post, Newsagent, Pharmacy, Gift Shop and more.
This exceptional business is easy to manage and would be suitable for a couple or a partner. The business is currently run under management.
Long lease available and very reasonable rental for the area.
- Easy to manage - currently run under management as the owner has another business
- Situated next to a metropolitan train station
- Plenty of parking in this business precinct
- Regular local customers and train commuters
- Closed on Sundays
- Not a cent to spend on the premises – nice and neat set up
- Long lease and low rental
For more information on this opportunity, please contact:-
James Tan - Opex Corporate Business Brokers
Business Sales & Acquisitions
M: 0433 433 800 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the confidential nature of the sale, images used may be stock images and not representative of the business for sale. Total earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, includes add backs relevant to the current owners. Add backs may include, owner's salaries, director’s benefits, personal expenses, non-recurring expenses, one-off expenses, capital costs, depreciation and generally any costs relevant to the current owners.