Business DescriptionThis is a rare opportunity to acquire a reputable and profitable Japanese restaurant that has regular business and corporate customers.
This renowned restaurant was established in 1989 and has won numerous culinary awards. Diners always return to enjoy the impeccable service and the authentic and traditional cuisine it serves, Melbourne food reviewers and critics have described this as the ‘best’ Japanese Restaurant in Melbourne. It is also rated highly in social media sites.
- Founded in 1989 by a Japanese owner
- The current takings are $18,000 per week
- This is a licensed restaurant with private dining rooms
- The upstairs is ideal for corporate events.
- Opening hours: Lunch - Monday to Friday, Dinner - Monday to Saturday, Sunday - Closed.
- Gluten-free (available) and vegetarian-friendly.
- Excellent location with busy street exposure and surrounded by residential and office buildings.
- Premises - an immaculate double-storey building, not a cent to spend. A long lease is available,
- All the plant and equipment in the restaurant are included in the sale price. It is estimated at $300,000 to $400,000 to set up this place. Everything is functioning, no downtime.
- Reason for selling: The owners have demanding family commitments.
- Asking Price: Expressions of Interest. The vendor will consider all offers.
Note: All interested parties will be asked to sign a Confidentiality Agreement.
For further details please contact James Tan - Opex Corporate Business Brokers
Mobile: +61 433 433 800 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ E&OE. Images used are for illustrative purposes only. ]