Technology, Data Management, Printing, Document Scanning, Marketing and Comms Business For SaleNewcastle, New South Wales
- For SaleStatus
- New South WalesState
- $895,000 + SAVPrice
Advertising/Mkting Communications Computer/IT Print/Photo
This sophisticated and leading brand has been successfully operating in the Newcastle region of NSW for over 10 years and boasts a quality and growing clientele, an impressive infrastructure and the capability to service high profile and high-value clients around Australia.
The business has an incredible capacity to grow, largely because of its great reputation and growing demand its services. The business is extremely well-known and regarded in the industry and is perfectly positioned for the new owner who will have the flexibility of relocating to another premise or entering into a long-term and favourable lease in its well-appointed and convenient location.
The business is perfectly poised for further expansion and to meet the growing demand for its services. The business enjoys high margins, limited competition, multiple revenue streams, increasing demand from a loyal and growing clientele. The business has a great team already in place and includes an extensive list of valuable business assets included in the sale.
• Agile and dynamic business model providing essential services and solutions to B2B clientele;
• Benefits from multiple revenue streams and has several unique, state-of-the-art software programs which allow for efficient and controlled storage and processing of sensitive data;
• A reputable and credible brand renowned for quality services, absolute data confidentiality and security, fast turn-around times and excellent customer service;
• Strategically located and situated in a purpose-built facility
• Fully trained, experienced and multi-skilled team of staff already in place aspects of the business;
• Growing demand for outsourcing in communication services and data processing presents tremendous opportunities for market expansion.
This is a very rare business opportunity suited to a broad range of people including a pro-active business person, communications, marketing or IT company, or someone with experience in professional services to work in the business and take the business to the next level.
The Adjusted 3-year average Net Profit to the working owner is circa $391,000 which represents circa 43% return on the business asking price with minimal stock requirements.
If you are interested in finding out more about this quality opportunity, please contact Ian Jones directly on 0402 111 500 or contact the office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting www.merchantbrokers.com.au, or call 1300BROKER.
element doesn't exist