LEADING PREMIUM REMOVALS, STORAGE AND LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS BUSINESS - SERVICING LOCAL AND INTERSTATENewcastle, New South Wales
- For SaleStatus
- New South WalesState
- $1,295,000 + SAVPrice
Hire/Rent Road Truck
Premier Furniture Removals & Storage business providing Local and Interstate Furniture Removals & Storage in world-class Modules and Shipping Containers, based in Newcastle, NSW.
Established for well over 20 years, this highly regarded Furniture Removals and Storage company provides both local and interstate moving services to its diverse clientele, also offering world-class storage options. This profitable and scalable business model offers the purchaser multiple income streams and a systemised platform focusing on efficiency for maximum profits; this is a unique opportunity not to be missed.
Being strategically situated in Newcastle, their state-of-the-art offices, depot and storage facility offers excellent access to the heart of the city, as well as being close to the M1 Freeway (which is the main route into and out of Newcastle). The warehouse is the perfect size for the operation, with room for expansion, and has the flexibility of having the option on a long lease.
The business has been an accredited member of AFRA (Australian Furniture Removers Association) for many years and will soon be a Toll accredited provider. This will allow them to be able to tender on Dept. Defence Moving and Storage, as well as for other Corporate moving and storage operations, which will add yet another income stream, as well as opening up a whole new avenue with a strategic partnership that has been in place for many years.
Included in the listing price is an extensive and valuable list of assets, including a large, well-maintained fleet of sign-written trucks and vans, a newly built and designed website with quality technology infrastructure.
The business is efficiently managed by an established and qualified team using a systemised business structure, with a focus on customer satisfaction for maximum profitability.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
• Established clientele with a high percentage of repeat and referred business
• Huge number of 5-star reviews on both Google and Facebook platforms
• State-of-the-art warehousing and logistics infrastructure
• Extensive and valuable assets included in the sale
• Experienced trained team
• Large and extensive logistical network
• Innovative storage and interstate transport solutions providing an efficient, profitable and scalable business model with numerous income streams
• Systemised business structure with new, state-of-the-art website, CRM system and other notable software applications
• Unlimited potential for expansion.
If you are interested in finding out more about this quality opportunity, please follow the links. Alternatively, please contact 1300 BROKER or Ian Jones on 0402 111 500.
element doesn't exist