Business DescriptionFully fenced freehold land (43 acres) with 4 bedroom / 2 bath house for a buyer interested in this lifestyle property nestled in a lovely spot near a clear water stream. The local school, Post Office, pub and service station 3 minutes away, close to Mission Beach (13 minutes) and Tully (7 minutes).
Ideal for a family who would like to keep and raise animals such as horses or cows, loads of space for pets.
• Approximately 20 acres can run stock, 2 horse or stock shelters provided.
• House paddocks were hand-planted with horse and cow-friendly grasses and are weed free.
• A clear rainforest creek runs through the property, great for swimming all year round.
• 4 bedrooms (all with built in wardrobes) plus study, 2 bathroom (1 ensuite), plus laundry home - build completed Dec 2011,
• Home is fully screened and fully air conditioned with split system reverse cycle air conditioners.
• Solid blackbutt timer floor throughout.
• Established cottage-style gardens (low maintenance).
• Internet and phone connection available.
• Rainwater tanks supply the house, gas hot water & cooking.
Also available for purchase is the $1.2M revenue wholesale / retail fruit & veg business located on the Bruce highway side of the property. Profitable and easy to operate no experience necessary. Further details will be forwarded on request. Asking price $320,000.
Business Features / Snapshot
Your Business Broker
- Mobile: 0404 823 116
- Enquiry: send email
Business Links / Tools
Queensland, Queensland 4873