Quirindi Newsagency - An incredible Investment Opportunity $95000+ SAVQuirindi, New South Wales
- For SaleStatus
- New South WalesState
- $95,000 + SAVPrice
Quirindi Newsagency - An Incredible Investment Opportunity $95,000 + S.A.V.
Quirindi Newsagency has for the first time in 31 years been offered for sale. It is situated in the Central Retail part of the shopping precinct in Quirindi.
The newsagency is around 225 Sq. metres of excellent presentation with great figures and easily run with staff and two owners.
This business is priced to sell with a particularly good rental base for new owners. There is also an incredible opportunity to purchase, not only the current premises, but the whole complex of 4 adjoining buildings with an exceptional opportunity for an incredible return on investment in today’s market.
The owner is happy to sell the newsagency with a new lease if so desired or talk about each individual opportunity or the complete package.
Location: Less than one hour to Tamworth which offers great rural intra and interstate transport facilities -Airport – Buses and Rail Transport as well as all other major regional rural city offerings and yet its own community is self - sufficient -Can’t get better than this!
• Offer of a new lease or the incredible opportunity for the new owner to purchase a total package of Business and Building showing an incredible Return on Investment (R.O.I.).
• Lotto commissions of approx. $72k with UPGRADED Front Counter positioned in prime spot instore. Green Slips and Rail Tickets are an added bonus providing great services.
• Rent of $33,877 just $651.48 plus GST per week.
• Lotto and services pay the rent plus wages $1,353 p. w. incl. Super (2 owners working)
• Opens 5 and two half days per week. (Saturday and Sunday).
• A very solid community- based town with a population of over 3,000 people with many families. See Quick Stats census for all details.
Details for consideration for Purchaser:
• Could reduce operating times to easily save plenty. The owner hasn’t changed the early morning opening leaving it optional for new owners.
• With a partnership of two working 35 to 40 hrs a week each and a reduction in shop hours there would be significantly more money.
• The reason for selling is both owners are involved daily with the busy "We Care" Disability Services near the newsagency.
Join the good life in regional country -style living forging a new life in business as well as in a place with a future.
Don’t miss out on this great one - off opportunity.
For full details please fill out the Confidentiality Agreement and a Business Profile with financials will be emailed or mailed to you.