Business DescriptionIf so, here is an amazing opportunity for you to build a successful Jim's Handyman business in Rockhampton.
(Also available: Mackay, Gladstone, Toowoomba, Townsville)
The Jim's Handyman franchise network has doubled in size over the past 12 months, but we are only looking for one franchisee to take up this opportunity so it won't be available for long
- Work where you want, when you want.
- Number 1 In-home services brand recognised by 96% of Australians, making you instantly stand out from the competition.
- Almost 4000 franchisees across the country all advertising your business.
- Well established systems and processes that have been refined over 30 years tailored to the success of your business.
- Jim's Handyman are HIA Members giving you access to cost effective industry education so you can expand your skills and grow your business.
- Your own Call Centre generating high quality leads so you can focus on getting the work done.
- Exclusive discounts from some of Australia's largest companies aiming to reduce your running costs..
- All online marketing done for you by our experts so you don't have to worry.
- Better security and more value if you ever decide to sell your business.
We're looking for reliable, hard working people with a passion for customer service that want to be their own boss. Or existing business owners looking to grow their business by leveraging the number 1 in-home services brand.
Contact us now to see if this opportunity is for you.