Landscaping, Gardening, and General Maintenance BusinessSydney, New South Wales
- For SaleStatus
- New South WalesState
Building and Construction Business & Property Garden/Household Gardening
This landscaping and gardening maintenance business is about satisfying your passion for nature, giving full voice to your creativity, and making you a nice income all at the same time. Since COVID-19, this industry has skyrocketed as people are getting work done around the home as they spend less time outside.
Seven Quick Points:
1. It has been established since 2017.
2. The work teams are already in place and specialise in garden designs, lawn care, shrub care, tree services, and construction.
3. It has reliable income from regular clients.
4. It is fully equipped and has support vehicles.
5. It has reasonable 7 AM to 4 PM five-day working hours.
6. There are well entrenched social media pages displaying their notable achievements.
7. Every month shows sizeable improvement compared to last year.
These days, people are looking for a business that has meaning. You are responsible for turning someone’s average backyard into a masterpiece and keeping it that way.
Get out of the office, get out of the factory, and enjoy our beautiful Sydney climate. The owner is happy to offer you a helpful transition into the business and will hang around even a bit longer if necessary. Price of the business is $190,000 and you will get this back in two years.