Japanese fusion restaurant - Lower North Shore, Sales $17K/wk, alcohol licensedSydney, New South Wales
- For SaleStatus
- New South WalesState
- $85,000 + SAVPrice
Beautiful restaurant consists of around 36 seats in the affluent lower north shore area. This restaurant have a cosy feel when you walk into it with nice display. No similar restaurant in the suburb as competition. Full kitchen with grease trap and exhaust with all equipment in working condition.
* 5 days business with only 4 hours a night except for Fri and Sat lunch
* Alcohol licensed included
* Walk-in fridge and freezer (freezer not working currently but can be fix)
* Wife only help out occasionally when short of staff but still get a salary of $1370/fortnight
* Excellent google review
* Very good net profit ($3.5k/week) after owner wages with short hours
Reason to sell: Owners need to go back overseas to see elderly parents. Price is negotiable as business need to be sold before end of Aug.
If you are interested to understand more about the business or getting further financial and other information, please contact Canaan on the enquiry button.
*Location description may be approximate and images may not be representative of actual business for sale.
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
Canaan is a licensed business broker with over 10 years experiences in selling all types of businesses throughout Sydney and NSW. When you are looking for a business broker with experience you can go no further than Canaan Lim.