Business DescriptionAbout the Business
Landmark 6.5 - day Sydney CBD Cafe and Restaurant, reluctantly being placed on to the market by current owner due to family relocation.
$754,000 pa (Approximate)
$141,596 pa which uniquely includes outgoings + electricity etc
$272,480 p.a (Approximate)
- Established since 1940's
- Sub-lease with only 1-month bond and almost zero outgoing as head lessee covers electricity and many other running costs
- Solid and Consistent Takings
- Simple Cafeteria Menu and easy to run
Business is situated in prime CBD location above a large supermarket and adjacent to one of the busiest train stations in Sydney.
- Huge scope for catering given the size of the kitchen
- Potential to enhance menu and coffee offering to boost takings as coffee sales are less than 20kg/per week at the moment
- Opportunity to tap into the growing delivery app market given the kitchen size and prime location
6.5 days - Mon. - Sat. - 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. - Sun. - 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Current sub-lease runs to December 2021 + 1-month bond and 3% annual rent increases.
1 f/t owner operator + 2 f/t staff and 8 p/t (Roster available for review).
This business an area of 320 sqm and comes with 200 seats.