Business DescriptionMuch Loved and well-established café and bakery, located in a beautiful fitted, prime CBD location. Has numerous 5-star reviews from both local workers and tourists alike with one of the top ratings on Trip Adviser for everything from there sandwiches to coffee and breakfast menu. Only being sold due to partnership split after almost 6 years in operation. Currently turning over 20kg of coffee a week with ample opportunity to grow both cafe sales as well as numerous catering and wholesale opportunities due to the popularity of their freshly made bread and other in-house bakery offerings.
Average Weekly Turnover
Average Net Profit
- Rated on a number of websites as one of the top cafes in Sydney
- Well established location
- Nothing to spend on fit-out or equipment
- Huge Wholesale and Franchise Opportunities for Motivated Owner
- Simple Menu and easy to run business
- Solid lease in place for new owners added peace of mind
Current lease term to April 2024 (including 5-year option) CPI% Rental Increases. 3-month bank guarantee.
Business is situated adjacent to a number of hotels and many large office buildings in a prime city location.
- Huge boost in foot traffic once light rail is completed
- Potential for evening trade as a wine bar given the awesome location
- Opportunity to offer online delivery services such as Uber Eats and Deliveroo
- The new owner may wish to engage with a number of luxury hotels in the area to promote the cafe to guests as well as many other promotional opportunities.
Current Trading Hours
Sunday to Monday 7 am to 3.30 pm
Saturday 8 am to 2.30 pm
2 Owner Operators + 4 casuals on rotating roster (available for review to purchasers).
Comes with 26 seats (Including 8 outside). Fully equipped baking and prep area.
Contact us today for more detailed information and inspection of this magnificent cafe that would be on the top of any savvy hospitality business buyers list.
Also, speak to us about available business finance options for buyers.