Business DescriptionChildren’s Personal Development and Drama Academy: Part-Time Work Business Opportunity
- Sydney’s Inner West and Eastern Suburbs
KEY BUSINESS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Part time business opportunity
- Ideal to supplement existing income
- Lifestyle-friendly! Operates in 4 terms, total of 40 weeks a year: 12 weeks of holidays!
- Net profit to new working owner: $22,000 to $65,000 per year
- Hours of work: Only 3-9 after school hours to face to face teaching per week, plus flexible schedule for administrative work!
- Drama/Teaching Credentials an advantage but not essential
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
- Franchise Resale
- Helen O’Grady Drama Academy: world’s foremost provider of developmental drama programs
- Current owner has been working full time in the business for 12 years. Trading profitably and growing steadily since.
- Current owner now splitting her franchise into individual territories for the purposes of resale
- Each territory running profitably
- Consistent base enrolments with classes currently full and some with waiting lists. Plenty of opportunity for additional growth
- Students 5-17 years of age
- Excellent franchise support & International network, comprehensive initial and on-going training, 13 years of curriculum support & professional development seminars provided
- Initial training in place for smooth transition of ownership with purchase of the franchise.
- Priced to Sell from $40,000
- Urgent Sale: owner exiting for health reasons. All reasonable offers considered
CONTACT THE BROKER:
- Garry Sheffield, 0410 684 224, email@example.com