Business DescriptionWith F/T Owner/Manager earning $142k+ in 2019FY - Sale Price $199k +SAV
This franchise was established in May 2008 in this major Westfields Shopping Centre in Western Sydney. The Café is a large kiosk with loads of seating directly near Target.
Features & Benefits
• Established for 12 years.
• A franchise with Jamaica Blue. One of the largest coffee house franchise group.
• Good Profits and ROI.
• Best cafe location within this large Shopping Centre.
• The business has always had consistent sales.
• An Owner/Manager who enjoys working in hospitality will be able to maximize further on the Café’s location and improve sales and profits further.
• Easy to manage franchised business. No experience required. Full initial & ongoing training provided by head office.
• Low asking price. Money back in just approx. 2 years.
• All employees are happy to continue working for the new owner if required.
• Long lease which expires in late August 2024. With good tenant conduct, there should be no issue with getting another 5 years term at the end of this lease.
Buyer needs to be approved by Jamaica Blue Head Office as a franchisee
This business is a great opportunity for someone looking to buy an established and profitable Coffee franchise at a very reasonable price. A passionate, fully dedicated and passionate owner will certainly be able to improve this business further and reap the rewards.