Highly Profitable Rashays Casual Dining Restaurant Franchise For Sale Inner WestSydney, New South Wales
- For SaleStatus
- New South WalesState
Food/Beverage Franchise Restaurant Takeaway Food
"Under Management Profits $440k Sale Price $1,295,000"ono
The RASHAYS group has been proudly Australian family owned and operated since 1998 when owners, Rami and Shannon, opened the very first restaurant in Liverpool, NSW.
RASHAYS have a unique & contemporary setting combined with a lively & energetic ambiance which is reflective of the group’s great culture. It is the representation of the founders’ attitude to life. The friendly team, the amazing food, and the hospitable service provides a strong foundation for a successful recipe for business success
RASHAYS systems are well developed and rate highly against other restaurants in Australia.
This restaurant was established in 2016. It has been one of the higher performing franchises within the Rashay’s group. It offers a great comfortable homely environment with both internal and external dining options available for patrons.
Some of The Benefits and Features:
• Prime location in Major Shopping Centre/ Inner Western Sydney.
• Both Indoor & Outdoors Seating with Waterview
• Excellent consistent high turnover. Approx. $3mil pa.
• Highly profitable Business. ROI 34%+ under management. More for Owner/Manager.
• Very well appointed with quality fixtures.
• Extensive Franchisor training & ongoing support
• Very busy vibrant suburb with large population
• Fully licensed. Serving a variety of alcohol & non-alcoholic beverages
• Further potential for growth.
• So many Popular products on the menu.
• Good systems in place provides ease of operation.
• Good catering opportunities.
• Would suit first time business owner as well as an experienced Operator
The Business is suitable for an investor with business & marketing skills to grow the business further. Or a hands-on Owner/Manager or family who wish to own & operate their very own successful restaurant in a growing market.
THE BUSINESS IS CURRENTLY OPERATED UNDER MANAGEMENT
The buyer will need to be approved by RASHAYS head office and successfully complete their training program.
Bank Finance is available to qualified buyers.