ADVENTURE CAMP AND GROUP ACCOMMODATIONThornton, Queensland
- For SaleContract Type
Backpacker/Hostel Guest House/B&B Motel Resort
Bed and Breakfast Information
• Situated in Southern Queensland
• 167 acres nestled between the peaks of the Great Dividing Range and the Little Liverpool Range.
• Approximately 1.5 hours from Brisbane, 1 hour from Toowoomba or 50 minutes from Warwick.
• The camp overlooks the agricultural Laidley Valley between the townships of Thornton and Mulgowie with views of Mt Castle, Mt Haldon and Mt Mistake.
Accommodation & Amenities
• 18 rooms with a total of 180 bunks.
• Teachers accommodation is six rooms with two beds in each room
• Bathrooms: Male 3 toilets four showers, Female 3 toilets four showers, disabled toilet and shower, staff toilet and shower,
• Teachers accommodation one male and one female toilet and shower.
Activities And Recreational Facilities
• High ropes,
• Low ropes,
• Giant Swing,
• Climbing tower,
• Crate Stack,
• Flying Fox,
• Swimming Pool,
• Tennis Court,
• Volleyball court,
• Sports oval,
• Large covered outdoor theatre area,
• Fire pit at our Bush Shack area
Many of the facilities have been recently renovated and the business is now poised to grow exponentially.
The current owner has a number of other business interests in other parts of Australia so is reluctantly putting the business on the market as he feels he is holding up growth because he cannot devote enough time to it.
Asking price for the Freehold, Business, Goodwill, Plant and Equipment $1,300,000
Contact Brett Bowden +61 417 005 755