Business DescriptionEstablished over 40 years ago, Opposite Lock is an Australian and New Zealand wide chain of over 75 4WD and vehicle specialist accessory stores, owned and operated by genuine 4WD enthusiasts and product experts.
The Australian’s love affair for all things outdoor and camping continues to grow with record sales on SUV’s, Light Commercial Vehicles and 4WD’s continuing to grow year on year, and with 57% of vehicle purchasers are looking to equip their vehicle.
An Opposite Lock Franchise store offers you the chance to run your own business in a growth segment, and the luxury to work in an industry you are passionate about, with the backing of Australia’s biggest independent 4WD accessories specialists.
Features and Benefits:
• Access to an established Opposite Lock brand, reputation, and image
• A popular store with enthusiasts and highly regarded for its product range and quality of service
• 4.9 star Google reviews endorse the owner’s attention to providing an outstanding customer experience
• A high level of repeat business from happy and satisfied clients, with significant potential for expanding the client base
• Proven product range and supplier relationships
• Access to national advertising and ongoing operational support
• Exclusive access to the Opposite Lock brand in the Wangara Territory, allowing Head Office to direct sales enquiries to your store
• Access to Opposite Lock’s proprietary branded Steel Bull Bars, Suspension, Fridges, Recovery Gear and the full Front Runner storage and touring range, giving you a
range of exclusive products
• Ongoing product training sessions and national conferences
• A range of forums to provide advice and moral support including a 1300 customer service and sales number, monthly dealer newsletter and company intranet
• Ideal opportunity for an owner operator to further develop the already strong customer base.
For more information, please contact 08 6277 0345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WA Business Sales & Valuations
Licensee: Dominus Capital Pty Ltd I 71867