Business DescriptionTyrepower is owned entirely by the members as all 260 of them are equal shareholders in the company.
Tyrepower’s (non-franchise) mutual business model ensures that members retain control of their own business whilst providing them with the opportunity to build on the strength of a household brand without the complexity or cost of a franchise arrangement.
Tyrepower members have the power to influence the future direction of the group and our business model is designed to foster a culture of success.
This business is located about 1,000km north of Perth and can be accessed via a major Highway
The local Shire has been focusing on revitalising the town, further enhancing it as a key regional centre, with aspirations to increase its current population base as a resource town of 8,000 people into a subregional centre which caters for 15,000 permanent residents.
Features and Benefits:
• A massive 42% ROI based on 2018FY, with a turnover in excess of $3M 2019FY
• A unique opportunity to take over a successful family run business with significant tenure
• A locally well known, highly successful business
• A strong mining platform in the region ensures consistently high business performance
• Significant turnover which is growing
• Highly profitable and consistently so
• Huge buying power ensures you have access to all major brand products at competitive prices
• Suite of services: Tyres, Wheels & Batteries, Wheel Alignment, Brakes, Suspension, Truck Tyres, General Mechanical Repairs &
• National training programs & business development programs to support the owner & team
• Marketing and administration support to ensure smooth operation
• Significant spend on television, radio, newspaper & billboard campaigns to drive business
• Immaculate workshop, with state-of-the-art fitment and wheel alignment machines
• Highly motivated and expertly trained staff, working under Owner’s supervision
• Previous automotive industry experience & an interest/passion for cars would be beneficial, combined with a high level of
• Stock approx. $300K ensures client needs can be met without delay
• Retiring vendors seek new owner
• Suited to a high calibre investor or, to a hands-on owner operator of substance
For more information, please contact 08 6277 0345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WA Business Sales & Valuations
Licensee: Dominus Capital Pty Ltd I 71867